Epiphone PPEG-EGL1VSCH1 Les Paul Special II Player Pack - Vintage Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Everything You Need to Start Playing Electric Guitar
Epiphone’s Les Paul Player Pack has everything you need to start playing guitar right away, including a genuine Les Paul Special-II LE guitar featuring two classic humbucker pickups and a 10-watt Electar guitar amp with a 10ft guitar cable. Epiphone also includes a clip-on headstock chromatic tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and an easy-to-carry gigbag. And best of all for new players, the Les Paul Player Pack comes with free downloadable guitar lessons from eMedia™ covering rock, blues, folk, country, hard rock, and metal.
- Material Hard Maple
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.654"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Bolt-on
- Body Shape Les Paul Special
- Body Material Alder
- Finish Gloss
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Precision 14:1 ratio
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Neck Pickup 650R Humbucker (open-coil)
- Bridge Pickup 700T Humbucker (open-coil)
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Accessories Epiphone Electar-10 amp, strap, medium picks, and gigbag . Plus free lessons from eMedia™
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.