- Customer Guidelines
In-store shopping has been updated to limited walk-ins and Personal Shopping Appointments.
Personal Shopping Appointments are a one-on-one shopping experience with a qualified sales staff member. Our goal is to provide exceptional service in the quickest amount of time possible, under 30 minutes. We will do our best to qualify you before you enter the store.
Personal Shopping Appointments are scheduled in 30-minute blocks during our normal store hours.
- Show up early for your appointment
- If you're more than 3 minutes late, you lose your spot to a walk-in customer
- Only 2 customers are allowed per appointment
- No more than 5 customer appointments in the store at once
- Only 1 customer appointment per category/area of the store
- Customers and employees must wear a mask in the store at all times (disposable masks are available)
- Customers must sanitize before entering the store (hand sanitizer is provided)
- Social distancing is encouraged between staff and customers
- Appointments are encouraged to be quick (30 min maximum)
- Customers are not allowed to touch anything without asking
- You must ask the sales staff member to demo an instrument