True to the Original: Great care has been taken in engineering the ODYSSEY, including the true to the original analog circuitry, legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs, all of which combine to make it easy to recreate the classic sound performance. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the ODYSSEY its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Big, Fat Tones: The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s are etched in the annals of progressive rock, disco and synth-pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. The ODYSSEY lets you recreate all of that magic – or design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog oscillators for insanely fat sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the 70s
- 2 voices with sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation and sine/square wave LFO
- 3-way VCF modes: 2-pole MKI (4023), 4-pole MKII (4035) and 4-pole MKIII (4075)
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- World-class Klark Teknik FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- 35 sliders and 25 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- 3 pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control provide total hands-on performance
- Powerful pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.