The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
All-New Octave Effects
The OC-3 picks up where the best-selling OC-2 left off, giving guitarists two brand new octave effects. Using the Polyphonic Octave mode, octaves can now be added when playing chords-a first in a compact pedal. More aggressive sounds can be had using the new Drive mode, which adds a touch of distortion to the octave sounds.
If You Loved the OC-2...
Don't worry. BOSS knows how much guitarists depend on the original OC-2 sound. That's why the OC-3 includes that classic “dual octave” effect, but with even better stability. This gives you the ability to blend up to three individual sounds: the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.
Bass Players Welcome
The OC-3 isn't just for guitar, it's also for bass. By connecting a bass guitar to the dedicated Bass input, the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the range of a bass guitar. Now bass players can upgrade to the ultra-stable octave sounds of the OC-3.
- World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS five-year limited warranty
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)OptionsAC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 440 g, 1 lbs.