Stunning acoustic grand samples, classic organs, electric pianos, clavinet, synthesizers, and every effect you’re likely to want. A broad array of gorgeous classic sounds and effects that make you glad you’re a keyboard player.
One dream, one package, one amazing instrument – The Nord Stage
Featuring the best of Clavia’s award-winning technologies, the Nord Stage hosts three different instrument sections - Organ, Piano and Synth - plus an extensive effects section. You can use two sounds of each Section simultaneously - that’s two Organ manuals, two Synths, and two Pianos. These can be combined in any split or layered configuration you need for your performance.
The Stage’s user interface is designed from a basic concept: All vital functions are represented on the front panel - easy to access, and never further away than a press of a single button. After more than 20 years of experience in designing instruments to be used by professional musicians, we know how important it is to make the technology completely transparent for the user. With the Nord Stage you only need to focus on your performance, which means never having to struggle with the technology.
Our patented Pitch Stick and Modulation Wheel are included for maximum musical expression. A top-of-the-line weighted hammer-action keyboard makes you feel that the Stage’s sound is balancing at the tip of your fingers, completely under your control. Our efficient Morph Grouping technique is also included, allowing you to assign sound and effects parameters to one physical controller.
THE ORGAN SECTION
The Organ Section offers three different organs. Of course, we included our famous B3 Organ model, giving you the most accurate and pleasing B3 next to the real thing. The B3 Organ offers many innovative solutions to mimic the typical B3 sound, such as:
THE PIANO SECTION
The Piano Section includes six main sound groups: Grand Pianos, Upright Pianos, Electric Grand, Electric Pianos, Wurlitzer, and Clavinet.Our commitment to authenticity is manifest in these pianos’ subtle nuances throughout the whole dynamic range. The source instruments are recorded at multiple velocity levels, providing the most accurate and expressive pianos ever made for a digital keyboard.
- Organ section with faithful emulations of 3 Classic models
- Piano section with 6 selectable categories
- Synth section generating Subtractive, FM and Wavetable synthesis
- External section making the Nord Stage serve as a master keyboard.
- Effects section adding comprehensive effects to your performance.
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 21 x 6 Program Locations
- 2 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Panel Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- ORGAN SECTION
- B3 Tone Wheel Organ-, Vox Continental- and Farfisa-models with full polyphony
- 9 Digitally Controlled Drawbars
- Percussion Controls
- Vibrato / Chorus Control
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- PIANO SECTION
- 2 Acoustic Grands
- 2 Upright Pianos
- 3 Electric Pianos (Mk I, II, V)
- Wurlitzer A200 Electric Piano
- Clavinet D6
- CP-80 Electric Grand
- 40-60 Voices Polyphony
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Clavinet EQ Controls
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- SYNTH SECTION
- Analog synthesis: 10 Modeling Waveforms - including Dual Saw, Hard Sync and PWM
- FM synthesis: 2 & 3 Operator FM Synthesis
- Wavetables synthesis: 32 waveforms
- 16 Voices Polyphony
- Unison Control - with no reduction in polyphony
- Timbre Controls
- Amplitude Envelope
- Modulation Envelope
- 12/24 dB LowPass Filter with Resonance
- 300 Memory Locations, 3 Categories
- 2-Band Equalizer
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- COMMON PARAMETERS
- Level Control
- Zone (split assignment) Control
- INSTRUMENT EFFECTS
- Unit One: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Pan, Wah 1, Wah 2, AutoWah
- Unit Two: 2 Flangers, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses Delay - includes Ping Pong and Tap-Tempo Function
- Amplifier/Speaker Simulation: 3 types of Speaker simulations, 3-band Equalizer and Overdrive
- Rotary Speaker: selectable Speed and Overdrive
- MASTER EFFECTS
- Reverb - 5 Algorithms
- 88/76-models: Hammer Action Weighted Keys
- Compact-model: Medium Weighted Keys
- Supports 3 split zones with visual LED indication
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector
- IEC320 C7 power connector
- Nord Stage 88: 1297 mm (51"), 121 mm (4.5"), 334 mm (13")
- Nord Stage 88: 18,5 kg (41lb)