- Studio Accessories
Sample. Make beats. Perform.
Circuit Rhythm is a versatile sampler for making and performing beats. Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly. Capture your groove quantised or off-grid into the sequencer, and layer up across eight sample tracks. Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with lo-fi tape, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more. Integrate Circuit Rhythm into your studio, or unplug and create anywhere utilising the built-in rechargeable battery.
Making beats, made easy
Push your beatmaking further and transform samples into incredible tracks with Circuit Rhythm. Tweak samples to perfection, edit patterns on the fly and build beats in no time with a streamlined screenless workflow and a lightning-fast sequencer.
A powerful and flexible sampler
Find your groove with no limits to your sound. Make beats with high-quality artist sounds out of the box, or plug your phone, turntable or synths into Circuit Rhythm and record sounds directly to the machine, then process and resample them.
With eight flexible sample tracks you can immediately play back samples however you choose.
The perfect performance tool
Bring killer highs and drops to your live sets with a DJ-style master filter and a wide range of performance effects. Embrace imperfection with Vinyl Simulation & Digitiser, stutter your mix with Beat Repeat and Gater, turn back time with Reverser, and explore new timbres with Auto-Filter and Phaser for a truly dynamic sound. With Grid FX, you can give samples new life.
Make music, anywhere
Bring beats to life wherever inspiration strikes you. Circuit Rhythm’s portability makes it the best friend of the beatmaker on-the-go. With a built-in rechargeable battery and microSD card for expandable storage, you can create, perform and store full length beats all in one place.
Optimised for studio integration
Circuit Rhythm integrates easily into any studio setup. With full-size MIDI DIN, sync out, and audio in, partner Circuit Rhythm with your favourite hardware or software and create music without resistance. It’s the perfect modern beatmaking sampler and drum machine to complement your studio workflow.
Take control of your samples
Get hands-on with your samples with controls for distortion, slope, high and low pass filters, and more. Send tracks to lush delay and reverb for huge sounds and make your beats pump with side chain. The master compressor glues your mix together, so your beats are fire every time.
Manage your music with Components
Novation Components is Circuit Rhythm’s online companion that makes it easy to back up and manage your projects, samples, and Grid FX templates in one convenient place.
- Sample and resample - Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly.
- Slice, reverse, loop, play chromatically, and more - Playback samples however you choose, whether you’re chopping straight from vinyl, making basslines and melodies, or punching in drums.
- Perform with grid FX - Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with vinyl simulation, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more.
- Eight sample tracks - Make beats with eight sample tracks, each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track.
- Seamless beatmaking workflow - Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer.
- Go off grid - Capture your groove quantised or off grid into the sequencer, and keep your beats evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
- FX on everything - Douse samples in lush reverb and delay, make your mix pump with sidechain, and add punch with the master compressor.
- Comprehensive connectivity - Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out. Sample to mono, or monitor through stereo out or with headphones.
- Create anywhere - The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats anywhere inspiration strikes.
- Product Hardware Specifications
- 32 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads
- 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- 3.5mm sync out
- L/R Sample In Pair
- L/R Audio Out Pair
- Headphones out
- 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
- Master volume pot
- Master filter pot with centre detent
- Software Compatibility
- Circuit Rhythm is class compliant so it will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC.
- Load and backup packs, samples, Projects, and Grid FX with Novation Components online or using the standalone appliciation.
- Included with Circuit Rhythm
- USB-C cable, USB power supply, Safety information.
- Power Requirements
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (up to 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB-C port.
- Product Dimensions
- 240mm length x 210mm depth x 30mm height (40mm height including knob caps)