- Innovative Dual Bearing Construction for Effortless, Silent & Super Fast Winding
- Safe Scratch-Free & Clank Free Rubber Lined Design
- Fits & Grips Virtually all Tuning Pegs
- Ergonomic, Non-slip Comfort Grip
- Narrow Profile Winder Design Keeps you From Hitting other Pegs on Tight fit 12 String and Electric Guitars
- Added bonus 10mm hex wrench to safely tighten the most popular (10mm) tuning machine bushings. Check them every string change.
Changing strings just got a whole lot easier, safer and more FUN! MusicNomad’s patented GRIP Winder has a built in dual bearing design that makes turning the GRIP Winder handle effortless, silent and super fast. Our ergonomic and non-slip grip handle gives you total control and comfort. Our innovative GRIP technology smoothly and silently slips over your tuning pegs for a scratch free & clank free operation compared to traditional plastic peg winders. Our contoured design fits virtually all tuning pegs both big and small. Our narrow profile keeps you from hitting close fitted pegs on 12 string and electric guitars. As an added bonus we have designed a 10mm ballistic nylon hex wrench in the bottom for safely tightening the most popular size (10mm) of tuning machine bushings. It’s perfect for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, ukulele and orchestral strings. Using the highest quality materials including a carbon steel shaft. Don’t lose it or loan it, you’ll look forward to the next time you change your strings. That’s MusicNomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.