- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Introducing Goldie, the brand new, reimagined St. Vincent signature guitar from Ernie Ball Music Man. Goldie features a lightweight okoume body, roasted figured maple neck with reversed headstock, and rosewood or ebony fretboard (depending on color option). A trio of newly-designed Ernie Ball Music Man gold foil mini humbucking pickups and an intuitive 5-way switching arrangement combine to provide a bright and bold clarity with moderate output. The redesigned 3-ply parchment pickguard has been relocated underneath the pickups for a more traditional aesthetic. The St. Vincent Goldie also includes stainless steel frets, chrome hardware, and a smooth-action St. Vincent Music Man tremolo with solid brass saddles. Goldie retains many of the familiar elements of previous St. Vincent models, such as custom parchment control knobs, pearl tuning keys, Schaller locking tuners, and custom St. Vincent signature inlays.
- Model: St. Vincent Goldie
- Color: Silk Charmeuse
- Neck: Roasted Maple with Ebony Fretboard
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Hardware: Chrome
PREMIUM ROASTED MAPLE NECKS
The St. Vincent "Goldie" collection features premium flame roasted maple necks with either a rosewood fretboard(Velveteen) or Ebony (Silk Charmeuse, Cashmere)
The STV Goldie comes in three distinct colors options: Cashmere, Silk Charmeuse, and Velveteen featuring a reverse color matching painted headstock.
GOLD FOIL PICKUPS
All gold foils have Alnico 5 magnets with a unique construction that is inspired by early firebird mini humbucking pickups and vintage gold foil single-coil pickups. The result is a vintage-sounding set of pickups with plenty of chime without being harsh. The bridge pickup has a little more output and a rounded top end for a nice bite with an extra push that isn't overly bright. The pickups are also wax potted to avoid unwanted microphonics.
ST VINCENT MODERN TREM SOLID BRASS SADDLES
MUSIC MAN CUSTOM GOLD FOIL MINI HUMBUCKERS
CUSTOM ST VINCENT INLAY REVERSE HEADSTOCK
- Size: 12-9/16" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 39-9/16" long (31.9 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 100.5 cm long)
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Cashmere, Velveteen, Silk Charmeuse
- Bridge: Custom chrome plated Music ManÂ® St. Vincent Modern tremolo with solid brass saddles
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long, Reversed
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, stainless steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at least fret
- Neck Wood: Figured roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony (Cashmere & Silk Charmeuse); Rosewood (Velveteen)
- Fret Markers: Custom St. Vincent Inlay
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with headstock painted to match body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HHH - 3 Music ManÂ® custom mini-humbucking with chrome covers and gold foil
- Left Handed: No
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.