The Memory Toy presents a pure analog delay for musicians who covet thick sound from a thin wallet. EH melds heritage with select components to present the musician with up to 550ms of delay. Not a toy but a professional tool that bathes your axe with organic depth and dimension. The selectable chorus is a lush bonus. No one does analog like EH!
- True Bypass
- All analog delay with Feedback
- Up to 550ms delay time
- Modulation switch
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
- DELAY – Controls the delay time of your MEMORY TOY. The range of delay time is from 30ms to 550ms. Turn the delay time clockwise to increase the delay amount.
- BLEND – The BLEND control allows you to vary the mix of direct and delayed signals from 100% dry when set counter-clockwise to 100% wet at full clockwise.
- FEEDBACK – The FEEDBACK control increases the number of delay repeats or multiple echoes. At high settings the unit will begin to self-oscillate. Fairly high feedback with short delay settings produces a reverb type of effect.
- MOD Switch – When set to the ON position, the MOD switch will enable a slow modulation on the delay time similar to the chorus modulation of the Deluxe Memory Man. Set the MOD switch to the OFF position to disable all modulation.
- INPUT JACK – Connect the output of your instrument or another effects pedal to this jack. The input impedance presented at the INPUT jack is 1 MΩ.
- AMP JACK – Connect the AMP jack to your amplifier input or the input of another effects pedal.
- STATUS LED and FOOTSWITCH – When the STATUS LED is lit, the Memory Toy is in effect mode. When the LED is off, the Memory Toy is in true bypass mode. Use the FOOTSWITCH to toggle between the two modes.