The CUSTOM 100 is modeled on a 100 Watt, plexi-based boutique signature amp. The dual channels span a wide range of EQ and gain settings which make this Micro Preamp incredibly versatile. The clean channel can achieve both F style American shimmer and UK style warmth. The drive channel is distinctly Classic British with a modern twist that provides a huge gain range. A great all-rounder.
Mooer Micro Preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. This has been developed by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation, and dual-operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off of Channel A/B
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality
- Input: 1/4" mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC, center negative (the use of the Mooer Micro Power is highly recommended)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 160g