The ultimate in compact and versatile Californian combos comes to the MOOER Micro Preamp range. CALI MKIV re-creates 2 channels from one of the most famous modern-day session player combos. The clean channel is shimmering and bouncy and the gain channel can achieve purring blues tones, grinding crunch and souring lead sounds.
MOOER Micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. These have been developed by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input: 1/4" mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC, center negative (Mooer Micro Power, Highly recommended)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 160g