- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Due to material availability the D-X2E Rosewood and D-X2E Mahogany are designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman® MX
SPECIFICATIONS - TOP
- TOP COLOR: Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: None
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: None
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Katalox
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern or Black (selection varies)
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
SPECIFICATIONS - BODY
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- BACK DETAIL: Figured Koa Pattern
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: Black
- SIDE DETAIL: Figured Koa Pattern
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
SPECIFICATIONS - NECK
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Katalox
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
SPECIFICATIONS - HEADSTOCK
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Standard Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL: None
SPECIFICATIONS - MISC
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: true
- LABEL: Paper Label
- PLEKED: true
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.