To create the MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe, we dug up a rare vintage fuzz and modified it for the modern bassist. The resulting stompbox delivers a cutting and bold fuzz tone without degrading the punch and clarity of your original signal.
With separate Dry and Wet level controls, the Bass Fuzz Deluxe sounds like you're running two different amps. Blend to taste, from subtle hairiness to full on raging fuzz, with Fuzz and Tone controls affecting only the Wet signal. The Bass Fuzz Deluxe features true hardwire bypass.
- Based on a rare vintage fuzz circuit but modified for the modern bassist
- Tone control affects only the fuzz signal, leaving your direct signal clean and clear
- Separate Dry and Fuzz controls for tonal versatility
- Delivers a bold and cutting fuzz tone while retaining clarity and punch
- Analog circuitry for rich organic tone
The MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe can be powered by one 9 volt battery, a Dunlop EXB 9 volt AC adapter, or a Dunlop DCB10 DC Brick power supply.