- The Long Story
- Pedal Accessories
This pedal features a classic overdrive circuit that's been upgraded with a 100HZ control and a Bump switch for improved performance and versatility.
- Classic overdrive circuit hot-rodded for added versatility
- Adds sustain and gain without coloring your guitar's tone
- 100HZ knob allows a more focused EQ when cut or a beefier tone when boosted
- BUMP switch engages an alternate EQ voicing that boosts lows and mids
- True bypass
- Power: The MXR Custom Badass Modified O.D. is powered by one 9-volt battery, a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC Brick power supply.
- This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
The Custom Badass Modified O.D. features a classic overdrive circuit with modern modifications for improved performance and versatility.
For added flexibility, we’ve added a 100HZ cut and boost control that allows for a more focused EQ when cut, or a beefier tone when boosted. The Bump switch engages an alternate EQ voicing that boosts the lows and mids. Put it in front of the ’78 Custom Badass Distortion for a slew of amp-like gain structures that won't mask your tone.
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance <7.5 kΩ
- Noise Floor* >87 dB
- Tone Control ± 8 dB at 2.7 KHz
- 100HZ Control ± 24 dB at 100 Hz
- Bump Button +6 dB low ~ mid boost -3 dB at 540 kHz
- Gain Control ± 25 dB range at 100 Hz
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Power Draw <4 mA
- Power Supply 9 volt DC