All the dazzling sounds you need in a streamlined synth with a KRONOS pedigree.
NAUTILUS pushes the boundaries of what a performance synth and workstation is capable of. With the power of nine engines to drive a new approach to sounds, plentiful sampling, audio recording, effects, and processing power, there is simply no other synth that delivers more to explore sonically, with the workflow to get you there faster than ever.
Nine different sound engines offer massive expressive power
The NAUTILUS features nine dedicated sound engines to realistically reproduce sounds such as pianos, electric pianos, organs and more.
The DYNAMICS knob makes delicate expression possible
With the DYNAMICS knob, you can instantly control the changes in volume and tone in response to how hard you play the keyboard (velocity); and you can customize this knob in real time to match the keyboard playing feel required for each style and song.
Color TouchView Display
The nerve center of the NAUTILUS is KORG’s enormous eight-inch (800 x 480 pixel) WVGA color TouchView display. In addition to simply selecting a sound or choosing a parameter with the touch of a finger, the enhanced Touch-Drag ability allows more detailed control of parameter values.
Open Sampling System
Using KORG’s Open Sampling System, NAUTILUS can quickly sample an external audio source, regardless of whether NAUTILUS is in the Program, Combination, or Sequencer modes.
16-Track MIDI Sequencer / 16-Track Audio Recorder
NAUTILUS features a sequencer/recording section that offers both 16 MIDI tracks plus 16 audio tracks; a great resource for putting together a dazzling performance or a brilliant production.
USB/MIDI Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
Any class-compliant USB-MIDI controller can be connected directly to the NAUTILUS. Assign functions to a Korg USB MIDI controller with pads (nanoPAD, nanoPAD2, padKONTROL) to play drum parts, and switch between chords with chord triggers or when you’re in chord mode.
- Nine different sound engines offer massive expressive power
- New sounds offered over three broad categories
- The DYNAMICS knob makes delicate expression possible
- Make intuitive changes to sounds with the Realtime knobs
- A user interface designed for easy operation
- Convenient arpeggiator and drum track functions
- Set list mode that demonstrates its power in live performances
- Open Sampling System
- 16-Track MIDI Sequencer / 16-Track Audio Recorder
- 16 Onboard Effect Processors
- USB/MIDI Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Smooth sound transitions that eliminate dropouts when changing sounds, regardless of the mode you're in
- [System, Keyboard]
- Keyboard: 61 key: Natural Touch Semi Weighted, C – C. Velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported.
- [Number of Programs/Combinations/Drum kits]
- 2,560 user memory programs (1,920 [1,280 HD-1+640 EXi] come preloaded)
- 1,792 user memory combinations (256 come preloaded)
- 264 user memory drum kits (104 come preloaded)
- 256 GM Level2 preset programs + 9 GM Level 2 drum preset programs
- Disk Mode: Load, save, utility, data filer function (save/load MIDI System Exclusive data), CD-R/RW (UDF format read/write), ISO9660 Level 1.
- Controllers: Joystick, Switches 1 & 2
- Arpeggiator Control: On/Off, Latch, Gate, Velocity, Length, Swing, Tempo
- DRUM TRACK: On/Off, Swing, Drum SD, Tempo
- Display: TouchView graphical user interface, 7 inch color TFT, WVGA (800 x 480 dots), adjustable brightness
- L/MONO, R, Individual 1-4: 1/4” TRS Balanced
- Headphones: 1/4” stereo phone jack
- USB-B: 24-bit, Sample Rate: 48 kHz, 2 channels (Digital output of the same signals as AUDIO OUTPUT (MAIN) L/MONO and R)
- Audio Inputs 1 and 2: 1/4” TRS Balanced
- USB-B: 24-bit, Sample Rate: 48 kHz, 2 channels
- Control Inputs: Damper pedal (half-damper supported), assignable switch, assignable pedal
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB A (TYPE A) : For connection to external USB devices (QWERTY keyboards, MIDI controllers, ethernet adaptors, and storage)
- USB B (TYPE B) : MIDI/audio interface, MIDI: 1 (16 channel) input / 1 (16 channel) output, Audio: 2 channel input / 2 channel output
- *2 USB high-speed ports (supports 480Mbps)
- Disk Drives: 60 GB SSD (2.5”)
- Power Supply: AC power supply terminal, Power switch
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)
- 61 key: 1,062 x 386 x 116 mm / 41.81” x 15.20” x 4.57”
- 61 key: 13.0 kg / 28.66 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Included Accessories: AC cord, Quick Start Guide
- [Optional Accessories]
- XVP-20: Expression/Volume Pedal
- EXP-2: Foot Controller
- DS-1H: Damper Pedal
- PS-1: Pedal Switch
- PS-3: Pedal Switch
- 61 Key Keyboard Cases and Bags*
- Keyboard Benches
- Keyboard Stands
- Sustain, Damper and Expression Pedals
- Keyboard Amps
- Studio Monitors
- Powered PA speakers
- Keyboard and Piano Books
* These are suggestions Only - Not all Cases will fit all 61 key keyboards. Please be sure to check the product measurements listed for the keyboard versus the bag capacity listed on the bag product.