UNO Synth is the ultimate portable, monophonic, true analog synthesizer and IK Multimedia’s entry in the hardware synthesizer world. We combined our two decades of experience in software and hardware development with the expertise of Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines and IK’s synth guru, Erik Norlander (one of the brains behind acclaimed synths like the Alesis Andromeda). The result is a no-compromise instrument with massive analog sound that’s also easy to use with hands-on programmability and advanced features at an unbeatable price.
Includes: UNO Synth, (1) Micro USB to USB cable, (2) MIDI jack 2.5mm to DIN cables, (4) AA batteries (Alkaline)
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- (2) independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
Polyphony: 1 voice
Synthesis structure: 2 VCO, Noise generator, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, 2 EG, 1 LFO
VCO variable shape waveforms: Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse with variable pulse width
VCF: 2-pole resonant multimode filter with Cutoff, Resonance, Env Amount, Drive
LFO: 7 shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw Up, Saw Down, Random, Sample & Hold), Rate
Modulation Destinations: Amp, Pitch, Filter, PWM, Waveshape (PWM and Waveshape via MIDI CC)
EG: 2 for Filter and Amplitude (full ADSR is available via MIDI)
100 Presets (20 factory non-writable, 80 user)
Keyboard & Controls
7 Knobs (4 matrix, 3 fixed)
13 Selectable scales (Chromatic, Major, Minor, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Major Blues, Minor Blues, Harmonic Minor, Mixolydian, Dorian, Klezmer, Hungarian Gypsy, Spanish Gypsy, Japanese, South-East Asian)
Real-time and step recording with parameter recording
Real-time parameter recording per-step
3 directions: Forward, Backward, Forward and Backward
Selectable length between 1 and 16 steps
10 Mode Arpeggiator
4 octave range
Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Wah, Tremolo
Audio Out: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
Audio In: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
2 x MIDI 2.5mm mini-jack to DIN cables (IN/OUT)
1 Micro USB*
4x AA Batteries (Alkaline, Ni-Mh)
Micro USB connector
Size: 25.6cm/10.1" x 15cm/8.9" x 4.9cm/1.93"
Weight: 400g/14.1oz (excluded batteries)
Compatible with 64-bit iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iOS 10 or later is required.
Mac: macOS 10.11 or later.
Windows: Windows 8 or later.
64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.