Introducing iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Mac and PC. An extremely versatile system, it lets you make beats, launch loops, mix like a DJ and a whole lot more no matter whether you’re on stage, in the studio or anywhere between. It’s the ultimate travel companion for the mobile electronic music producer on the go.
Includes: iRig Pads, iOS Lightning connection cable (60cm/23.6"), USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- Ultra-portable MIDI pad controller and groove production station for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch plus Mac and PC
- Extremely small size with a slim form factor that can be taken with you anywhere
- 16-velocity-sensitive backlit rubber pads that light multiple colors depending on velocity and outgoing and incoming MIDI messages
- Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
- 16 user-programmable MIDI scenes for instant recall of custom MIDI maps
- Features pre-programmed MIDI scenes for SampleTank for iPhone and iPad with more coming soon
- Fully MIDI class-compliant
- Perfect for making beats, cueing loops and Djing
- Lightning connector and USB cable included, 30-pin cable available separately
- Expression/sustain pedal input
- USB port can supply power when connected to iOS devices for no battery drain
MIDI Pad controller/groove-production station
16 velocity-sensitive pads
Multicolor pad indicators for velocity and incoming MIDI signals
Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
Expression/Sustain pedal input
16 user-programmable scenes, available for instant recall
Sends and receives MIDI data
Bus powered: needs no batteries or AC adapter
30-pin cable available separately
Size: 190mm/7.5" x 205mm/8.1" x 23mm/0.9"
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch (3rd*, 4th, and 5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2*, iPad*. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Also compatible with iPhone 7 Plus**, iPhone 7**, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4.
* Require 30-pin to Mini-DIN cable available separately.
** For monitoring via headphones/monitors, requires use of Apple's iPhone Lightning Dock, as it provides a lightning port and a 1/8" headphone jack.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / 7 / 8 / 10. One free USB port.