Think of iLine as the "Swiss Army Knife" of the cable world. The kit is a complete collection of six high-quality audio cables (with a convenient travel case), designed to provide users of smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and laptops with the tools they need to handle virtually any signal routing and audio-cabling situation.
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors (you know, the "super-conductor" kind that doesn’t oxidize), high-density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low-capacitance insulation for transient preservation.
This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound.
The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are color-coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
*See full list of included cables and uses in 'Specs' tab
- Mono output adapter: This cable converts 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output to 1/4" (6.35mm) mono signal. Use this to send your stereo output from your device into a mono input device like a guitar amplifier or a mono-input powered speaker. Use it to connect your iRig and AmpliTube setup on your device to your guitar amplifier. It features a 3.5mm (1/8") male connector and a 1/4" (6.35mm) mono female connector. (Use your standard 1/4" guitar or speaker cable to complete the connection.) Length: 11.8" (30cm).
- Input output extension: Extends the range of your device output jack, including signal input and microphone capability. Use this one when you want to use your iRig, iRig MIC, iRig MIC Cast or headset with more room to move around, especially if you talk with your hands a lot. It features a TRRS Male and a TRRS female jack. Length: 23.6" (60cm).
- Stereo aux: You’ll probably use this one the most. It’s a simple, straightforward stereo output extender for sending the stereo signal from your device to a 3.5mm stereo input (female) jack. It features two 1/8" (3.5mm) male jacks. Length: 59" (150cm)
- Headphone splitter: As the name implies, this one takes a single stereo pair from your device and makes two out of it. Use this on long road trips with your kids (if they like the same movie) or just to monitor new songs you’ve written on your iPhone. This is a very handy cable. It features one 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo male plug and two 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo female jacks. Length: 11.8" (30cm).
- RCA output adapter: If you want to connect your mobile device to your home stereo receiver or DJ Mixer, this is your cable. It splits the stereo output from your device into left & right mono RCA inputs. It features a 1/8" (3.5mm) male jack and two mono male RCA jacks. Length: 59" (150cm).
- Mono output splitter: This one is perfect for sending the signal from your device to the L/R inputs in a stereo channel on a mixer. The unique 1/4" mono female jacks let you use your standard signal cables to freely place your device on stage while running your signal to the front of house mixer. It features a 1/8" (3.5mm) male jack and two 1/4" (6.35mm) female jacks. Length: 23.6" (60cm).