It's every musician's nightmare: You're on stage. You're performing. But then something goes terribly wrong and your tablet — which you're using to perform — suddenly crashes to the floor and its screen splinters into a million little glass pieces. It's enough to give anyone a heart attack. Now you can alleviate your fears and perform with confidence thanks to IK's new iKlip Xpand. It's an adjustable tablet holder that uses four expandable grips that can hold most large tablet sizes securely. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" technology holds your iPad or tablet on a microphone stand, and its ball joint design allows for infinite adjustment so you'll always have an optimal viewing angle.
- Universal expandable microphone stand mount for all tablets and iPad models and generations
- Expandable arms can hold all popular tablets sized 7” to 12.9”
- Smart bracket design leaves buttons and ports free from obstruction
- Ball joint global positioning system provides easy adjustable viewing angle and free rotation between portrait and landscape orientations
- Adjustable mic stand clamp can be mounted on a vertical pole or horizontal boom with a diameter of up to 1.2” (30mm)
- Two sure-grip rubber gripping points and rubber padded base that support the tablet securely without scratching or marring its surface
- Comes with iKlip Stage, a powerful page turning and music score management app
- Designed and made in Italy
- Holds any iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro and tablet model with screens ranging in size from 7” to 12.9” with case on
- Holding Bracket Width: 153.5mm (min) - 220.8mm (max) / 6” (min) - 8.7” (max)
Compatible with any iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro and tablet model with screens ranging in size from 7” to 12.9” with case on.