While the electric bass is very much its own animal, it shares a common lineage and character with its 6-stringed cousins. For decades, the RG has stood at the center of what represents the prototypical Ibanez electric guitar. This iconic design is recognized as the foundational instrument for modern metal guitar playing, yet bass players have often had to look on when it comes to this venerable shred-machine: NO LONGER! Now, bassists will again experience the heavy tones and lightning-fast RG playability with the RGB series.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
Dynamix PJ pickups
Dynamix PJ pickups deliver clarity and fullness
Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
The Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ offers a wide range of sounds.
B10 series bridge
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- Maple neck
- Jatoba fretboard
- Medium frets
- Poplar body
- Dynamix PJ pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- B10 series bridge
- neck type RGB Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard Sharktooth inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge B15W bridge
- string space 18mm
- neck pickup Dynamix P neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup Dynamix J bridge pickup Passive
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-Band EQ
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings D'Addario® EXL165 + .130
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105 +.130 round
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 72mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR