Experience the heavy tones and lightning-fast RG playability with the Ibanez RGB300SDM RG-Shaped 4-String Bass.
While the electric bass is very much its own animal, it shares a common lineage and character with its 6-stringed cousins. For decades, the RG has stood at the center of what represents the prototypical Ibanez electric guitar. This iconic design is recognized as the foundational instrument for modern metal guitar playing, yet bass players have often had to look on when it comes to this venerable shred-machine: Enter the RGB300SDM!
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- neck type RGB Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard Sharktooth inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge B10 bridge
- string space 19mm
- neck pickup Dynamix P neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup Dynamix J bridge pickup Passive
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-Band EQ
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings D'Addario® EXL165
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 41mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR