The Ibanez Axion Label RGA61AL — certainly delivers the goods. A resonant nyatoh body offers warmth, fullness, and copious amounts of sustain, while an eye-catching flamed maple top adds snap and bite to your tone. On top of that, a comfortable Macassar ebony-capped, 5-piece Nitro Wizard neck ensures extreme playability. Prepare yourself for responsive lows, punchy mids, and articulate highs, by way of a pair of Bare Knuckle Aftermath humbuckers. Benefit from maximum sustain and tuning stability, thanks to a Gibraltar II hardtail bridge, while Gotoh locking tuners make string changes a snap. The RGA61AL includes luminescent side dots and an attractive satin finish.
One of Ibanez's fastest necks to date, the 5-piece panga panga/walnut Nitro Wizard neck on the RGA61AL is an absolute pleasure to play. This slim and super-comfortable neck, topped with a Macassar ebony fretboard, lets you pull off lightning-fast runs and arpeggios with ease, but still gives you the substance you need for fretting chords. From the first time you wrap your hand around the RGA61AL’s Nitro Wizard neck, you'll know you've got a guitar that was built with performance in mind.
A duo of Bare Knuckle's Aftermath humbucking pickups into the Axion Label RGA61AL, ensuring the guitar screams with the combative voice they envisioned. Aftermath humbuckers are hand-wound by Bare Knuckle to deliver a fast bass response and a focused midrange. They send your jackhammer riffing and single-note lines out of your rig with the utmost clarity and power. On top of that, the RGA61AL boasts a coil-tap switch that unlocks a wide range of single-coil tones.
The Ibanez Premium RGA61AL sports a Gibraltar II fixed bridge — a dream come true if you prefer a hardtail axe. You’ll appreciate the Gibraltar II's extremely low profile, which offers the comfort of a traditional floating tremolo with the exceptional stability and reliability you can only get from a fixed bridge.
- Macassar Ebony fretboard: Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
- Coil-tap switch: The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
- Sub Zero Treated Frets: The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups: Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver a bright and wickedly expressive tone, transmitting a quick bottom-end response for picking and fast riffing along with a dynamic midrange and precise high-end articulation.
- Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck: Super-thin and ultra-playable neck substantially increases sustain
- Luminescent side dot inlays: The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads: The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Coil-tap switch
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- neck type Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Flamed Maple top Nyatoh body
- fretboard Macassar Ebony fretboard White Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Cosmo black
- This guitar does not come with a case or a bag
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR