RGA42HPTQM Nothing breathes inspiration into your playing like the feel of a precision made instrument, capable of interpreting your every move with power and accuracy. Enter the Ibanez RGA— a solid body specifically built to handle the heaviest, most physically demanding music you can conjure up. The RGA's unique, sleekly sculpted top offers unrestricted playability for full-throttle power chording or heavy riffing without fear of digging into the body.
- High Performance - Ibanez has remained the strongest name in metal guitars because of the outstanding playability and peerless performance of Ibanez instruments. From carefully selected materials to pro-level hardware and high-profile electronics, every detail is deeply considered and designed. The Ibanez High Performance series delivers high-end performance and road warrior dependability.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
DiMarzio® Fusion Edge Pickups
Through close collaboration between Ibanez and DiMarzio® Fusion Edge pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with a crisp, cutting high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid-range.
- neck type Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple top Nyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard Off-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Double Locking bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.