Nothing breathes inspiration into your playing like the feel of a precision made instrument, capable of interpreting your every move with power and accuracy. Enter the Ibanez RGA- a solid body specifically built to handle the heaviest, most physically demanding music you can conjure up. The RGA's unique, sleekly sculpted top offers unrestricted playability for full-throttle power chording or heavy riffing without fear of digging into the body.
Ibanez has remained the strongest name in metal guitars because of the outstanding playability and peerless performance of Ibanez instruments. From carefully selected materials to pro-level hardware and high-profile electronics, every detail is deeply considered and designed. The Ibanez High Performance series delivers high-end performance and road warrior dependability.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
Quilted Maple top / Nyatoh body
The Quilted Maple top sonically enriches the response for picking. Nyatoh used as body wood provides a rich mid-low end.
DiMarzio® Fusion Edge pickups
Through close collaboration between Ibanez and DiMarzio,® Fusion Edge pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with a crisp, cutting high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid-range.
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
- Roasted Maple neck
- Jatoba fretboard
- Nyatoh body with Quilted Maple top
- Jumbo fret
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) front PU
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge PU
- Coil-tap switch
- F106 bridge
- neck type Wizard IIIRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple topNyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Plastic nut
- hardware color Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR