If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury, and expression.
The RG421 sports a Jatoba fretboard for warm, yet well-defined tonality. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III is yet another achievement in player comfort?comfort that translates into maximizing player performance. Proprietary Quantum pickups round out this metal mammoth with an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that retain high-end articulation. A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
- Wizard III Maple neck - Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- Jatoba fretboard - Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Jumbo frets - Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- Meranti body - The Meranti body provides a scooped mid-range with a sweet tone.
- Quantum H-H pickups - The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
- F106 bridge - The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Wizard III Maple neck
- Meranti body
- Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Quantum (H) neck pickup
- Quantum (H) bridge pickup
- Fixed bridge
- Cosmo Black Hardware