- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The AR is a classic among Ibanez guitars. It was one of the first original designs the company produced and continues to be a sought after instrument today. The AR series continues that legacy with the AR325QA and AR420.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability.
The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
2 Tri-sound switches
By giving each humbucker 3 different sounds, Tri-Sound switches expand your guitar's versatility.
Hollow Body Construction
Quik Change Classic Tailpiece
The Quik Change Classic tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
Super 58 pickups
Super 58 pickups feature moderate output & vintage tone
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
AR model features smooth heel for superb playability.
- Hollow Body Construction
- 2 Tri-sound switches
- Neck type AR3pc Maple Set-in (smooth heel) neck
- Top/back/body Flamed Maple top Okoume backMaple body
- Fretboard Bound Jatoba fretboard Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret Medium frets
- Number of frets 22
- Bridge Gibraltar Performer bridge
- String space 10.5mm
- Tailpiece Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- Neck pickup Super 58 (H) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup Super 58 (H) bridge pickup Passive/Alnico
- Factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings D'AddarioÂ® EXL110
- String gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color Gold
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 628mm/24.75"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.