As evidenced by its long-standing association with such giants of jazz guitar as George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield, Ibanez has been a constant pioneer in the world of hollow-body guitar building for more than three decades. Part of that legacy is owed to the Artcore collection, which has succeeded in smashing any and all preconceptions in its wake as to what a great hollow or semi-hollow ought to be. The Artcore formula builds on equal parts luthiery know-how, daring design, and a passion for warm, full-bodied tone.
The AF75 features a select-grade linden hollow body, a set-in neck and Laurel fingerboard contribute to the warm-sounding characteristics of the AF75. Ibanez designed the Classic Elite pickups to give you a big, full tone and well-balanced output.
- Gibraltar Performer bridge: The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
- Classic Elite pickups: The Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
- neck type AF Artcore Nyatohset-in neck
- top/back/side Linden top Linden back Linden sides
- fretboard Bound Walnut fretboard Acrylic block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 20
- bridge Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- tailpiece VT60 tailpiece
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color Chrome
- This guitar does not come with a case or a bag
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.3mm at 20F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
- a : Length 19 1/2"
- b : Width 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth 3 5/8"