The Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson’s long history of producing world famous square shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. We proudly introduce a slim body, Square Shoulder design, hand built using all solid tonewoods. Available in both Antique Natural and Walnut burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with an LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere!
- Body Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Walnut
- Side: Walnut
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Pickguard: Hummingbird, no stamp
- Truss Rod Cover: Studio
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit