Gibson SGM01U8CH1 SG Modern Electric Guitar, Bluberry Fade
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The newly refreshed Gibson SG Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced and it’s much more than a classic “solid guitar”; it’s a hybrid between an SG and a Les Paul. Shaped and scarfed like a classic SG, the body is crafted with a AA maple top and mahogany back, characteristic of a Les Paul. This combination is renowned for its resonance and sustain.
The genuine ebony, 24 fret compound radius fingerboard and asymmetrical, slim taper neck allow fast and silky access to the highest frets. A pair of calibrated BurstBucker Pro Alnico V humbuckers deliver fire power and the push-pull controls allows you to switch between the Gibson humbucker and the single coil P90 sounds, both of which have defined so many genres of music across multiple generations since we invented them. Upscale appointments include genuine mother of pearl inlays, Grover Rotomatic tuners, and clear top hat knobs.
- Body Shape: SG Modern
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Figured Maple
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Mini Rotomatics
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead +
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.