Gibson RS45VSN19 J-45 Standard
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights. The Gibson J-45 Standard delivers a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass.
- Body Shape J-45
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back Mahogany
- Side Mahogany
- Bracing Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Slim Taper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Black
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Joint Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ kidney buttons
- Pickguard Tear drop
- Truss Rod Cover B/W
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup LR Baggs VTC
- Controls Volume and Tone controls
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories Gibson Accessory Kit
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.