Gibson LPTR00FHNH1 Les Paul Tribute, Satin Honeyburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, pleaseÂ contact us.
The Les Paul Tribute captures the vibe, feel and tonality of a traditional Les Paul and is available in four classic finishes. A rounded maple neck profile and ultra-modern weight relief make the Gibson Les Paul Studio Tribute a pleasure to play. A mahogany body, maple top and pair of 490 R & T humbucking pickups with Alnico II magnets provide classic tone, power and sustain.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Cream (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Cream
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 490T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Soft Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.