Gibson LPSS00DANH1 Slash Les Paul LE Electric Guitar, Anaconda Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Gibson and Slash are proud to present the Slash Collection Gibson Les Paul Standard. It represents influential Gibson guitars Slash has used during his career, inspiring multiple generations of players around the world. The Slash Collection of Gibson guitars can be seen live on stage with Slash today.
Each Slash Collection Gibson Les Paul Standard features a AAA flamed maple top, a solid mahogany body and Slash’s personal touches including a C-shape neck profile, Gibson Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups, color coordinated hardware appointments, hand-wired electronics with orange drop capacitors and a vintage style brown hardshell case. Exclusive to the Slash Collection are Slash’s “Skully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover, a blank truss rod cover in the case, Slash’s new Ernie Ball strings, and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex® picks. The Slash Gibson Les Paul Standard | Limited Edition is available in Vermillion Burst and Anaconda Burst.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Vintage
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graphtec
- Inlays: Acrylic Traps
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Keystone
- Pickguard: Black (not installed)
- Truss Rod Cover: Slash Signature
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Pointers
- Plastic Parts: Black w/ Black Toggle Cap
- Strap Buttons: Grover/Schaller Strap Locks
- Neck Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II (Dbl Black)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II (Dbl Black)
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: Ernie Ball: .010 -.046
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit, Slash Pick Set, Extra Blank TRC
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.