Gibson LPSPTH015NCH1 Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Electric Guitar, Natural Walnut
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The all-new Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute offers players a new take on a classic design. The special treatment starts with a mahogany body fitted with 490R and 490T open-coil humbucking pickups for rich, classic Gibson tones. Vintage deluxe white button tuners and a compensated wrap-around tailpiece keep things simple and elegant. Comfort and playability will always be on tap thanks to the Rounded profile maple neck and true rosewood fingerboard. You could say that this one is a sonic special delivery. Available in timeless satin finishes – Worn White, Vintage Cherry, Ebony, and Natural Walnut.
- Body Shape: Les Paul Special
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ White Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Single-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Pickup Covers: None
- Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 490T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Pickup Selector: Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Gigbag
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.