Gibson LPSPSC57VOTVNH1 1957 Les Paul Special Single Cut Reissue
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
Legend has it that the famous "TV Yellow" color of the Les Paul Special was named for its vivid appearance on black & white televisions in the 1950s. That's debatable. What's not up for debate is the indelible imprint this model had on music history since its inception.
The classy looks and thick, meaty tones of the Les Paul Special have been preferred by players of all genres. And this 1957 Les Paul Special Reissue from Custom Shop revives every single feature in spectacular detail for the ultimate vintage ownership experience -- from the solid mahogany construction to the roaring P90s.
- Body Material: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Binding Style: Fingerboard 1-Ply Cream
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.24" / 56.89mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Tailpiece: Wraparound
- Pick Guard: Black Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch Washer: Black
- Jack Plate: Black Multi-Ply
- Neck Pickup: Custom Soapbar P90
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Soapbar P90
- Under-Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ Element
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Shop Hardshell
- Included Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (with Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.