*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #104990189
The fans spoke, and we listened! The Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut adds a rhythm P-90 and 3-way toggle to the very popular Les Paul Junior and boasts vintage styling with a mahogany body and maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
Available in a variety of striking colors, the satin finishes lend a comfortable feel to the guitar and a quick feel to the neck. The two, classic P-90 pickups are reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum-canceling when combined, and they are installed along with the controls in a top-mount, 5-ply pickguard design. The compensated wrap around tailpiece provides classic tone, performance and sustain.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ White Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Jack Plate: Cover: Black
- Neck Pickup: P-90
- Bridge Pickup: P-90
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Gigbag
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit