- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
A Whole Lotta Les!
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life.
The Les Paul Standard 60's has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Pick Guard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector and Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch Washer: Cream
- Jack Plate: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones and Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.