- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The new Gibson Les Paul Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as lighter-weight bodies and innovative slim taper neck with asymmetrical profiles.
The Modern fingerboard is crafted with genuine ebony and a compound radius for lower, and cleaner action. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability.
Hardware upgrades include Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, clear top hat knobs and BurstBucker Pro and BurstBucker Pro + pickups. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots to switch between the Gibson humbucker and the single coil P90 sounds, both of which have defined so many genres of music across multiple generations since we invented them, phase switching and pure bypass for functional and versatile sonic variety. The new Gibson Les Paul modern is here to shape sound for future generations.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/ Modern Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switchwasher: Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro + Lead
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) and Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.