Gibson LPCS00HSNH1 Les Paul Classic - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Gibson Les Paul™ Classic combines the early 60's style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the LP Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a slim taper mahogany neck and bound, rosewood fingerboard. BurstBucker™ 61R & 61T zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching, and pure bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- Weight Relief 9-Hole
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard Cream
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Cream
- Jack Plate Cover Nickel
- Neck Pickup Burstbucker 61R (Zebra)
- Bridge Pickup Burstbucker 61T (Zebra)
- Controls 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.