Whether your acoustic guitar is a parlour, dreadnought, or grand auditorium the FLY 3 Acoustic will give you more. From filling out your sound to reach more people, or angled back to act as a personal monitor, its natural sound reproduction will enhance your performance.
The two switchable EQ shapes give you either a flat response or a mid-cut with some low and high boost, and the built in echo effect adds a natural ambience to make playing a pleasure.
As with FLY products they have great battery life and the option to add the FLY 103 Acoustic powered cabinet to create a stereo 6 Watt set-up. Uses 6 AA batteries or optional power supply FLY PSU-1 (sold separately). Get a fuller bodied sound now, with FLY 3 Acoustic.
- Expandable to a 6 Watt stereo set-up with the optional FLY Acoustic 103
- Perfect for music playback or as a PC monitor speaker
- Up to 55 hours of battery life under normal playing conditions
- Designed for ukuleles, mandolins and more
- Built-in echo effect
- 3 Watts
- Shape select switch
- Bass and Treble controls
- Built-in ECHO
- 3 inch speaker delivers natural acoustic tones
- Headphone/Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Battery or DC powered (batteries included)
- MP3/Line In for jamming and listening to music
- Revolutionary sonic performance