*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #CZ541391
- Includes a Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Model Name: 1964 Stratocaster® Relic®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Faded/Aged Shoreline Gold
- Model Number: 9231011590
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Faded/Aged Shoreline Gold
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Relic® Lacquer, Thin Skin Laquer
- Neck Material: Tinted Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Frets
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Finish: Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round Lam Dark Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 RWRP Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Pomo Strat Fat 50's Hookup Wiring w/ Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage Stratocaster
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.