Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #US2127783A
The American Acoustasonic® Jazzmaster® represents the next phase of purposeful innovation that drives Fender acoustic guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar opens a new door to discovering endless sonic possibilities.
The hollow Jazzmaster-inspired body is the largest of the three Acoustasonic models, producing a powerful acoustic tone with a boosted low end.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Jazzmaster and delivers a new and unique collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC SHAWBUCKER
Designed and voiced specifically for the Jazzmaster, the Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker provides an aggressive humbucking sound that can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice for unique tonal characteristics
MAHOGANY JAZZMASTER NECK
The mahogany Jazzmaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
THE 5-WAY SWITCH
Toggle between five unique voice pairs – a total of 10 acoustic and electric tones – that can be played solo or blended to create all-new sounds.
From growling overdrive to gritty lo-fi — and booming resonance to articulate warmth — unlock endless combinations of acoustic and electric tones never heard before in a single guitar.
DESIGN READY FOR ANYTHING
With a sleek offset body, specially-tuned soundport and powerful electronics, every aspect of the Acoustasonic Jazzmaster is crafted for comfort and versatility.
The Fender and Fishman Transducers–designed Acoustic Engine optimizes the guitar’s natural sound — then modifies the resonance to deliver five unique voice pairs.
OFFSET BODY SHAPE
Tuned to enhance low and mid-frequency response, the Jazzmaster body shape produces a warmer, more authentic acoustic tone – plus a natural resonance when unplugged.
- Three pickup systems: new Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
- Model Name: American Acoustasonic® Jazzmaster®, Natural, Ebony Fingerboard
- Model #: 0972313221
- Series: American Acoustasonic®
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Natural
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Dimensions: 6.70x17.30x45.30 IN
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.