- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #US205251A
The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Hardshell Case
- ITEM SHOWN: American Acoustasonic® Strat®, Ebony Fingerboard, Cocobolo
- MODEL #: 0972023096
- UPC #: 885978656219
- SAP NAME: ACOUSTASONIC STRAT, EX COC W/C EB
- CASE/GIG BAG: Hardshell Case
- Model Name: American Acoustasonic® Strat®, Ebony Fingerboard, Cocobolo
- Model: #0972023096
- Series: American Acoustasonic®
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Natural
- Body: White Limba
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: White Limba
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: None
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Dimensions: 6.20x17.40x44.00 IN
- Weight: 18.30 LB
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.