- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Mustang® Bass, Laurel Fingerboard, Surf Green
- Model: #0374570557
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Surf Green
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mustang® Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang® Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 5.00x17.80x46.20 IN
- Weight: 11.95 LB
- *This guitar does not come with a hard case or a bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.