- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Classic Vibe â€˜70s TelecasterÂ® Deluxe is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the TeleÂ®, creating massive tone courtesy of the dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5â€-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with a string-through-body design and individual steel saddles for precise adjustment. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Color Black
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Classic Vibe
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock Large '70s Style
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape TelecasterÂ®
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body TeleÂ® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup N/A
- Neck Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 3.90x15.00x44.10 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.90 IN
- Shipping Length 44.10 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.30 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.