- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster®, Laurel Fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue
- Model: #0374010502
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.10x15.40x44.70 IN
- Weight: 11.30 LB
- *This guitar does not come with a hard case or a bag
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.