A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Precision Bass® PJ delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. This P Bass® features several player-friendly refinements such as a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, a 4-saddle bridge for solid string stability, and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier split-coil P Bass neck pickup and a single-coil J Bass® bridge pickup for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Affinity Series™ Precision Bass® PJ, Laurel Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Mode: l #0370500505
- Series: Affinity Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 3.30x15.60x51.50 IN
- Weight: 9.95 LB
- *This guitar does not come with a hard case or a bag
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.