- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Aerodyne Special Series offers a contemporary take on classic FenderÂ® designs. Distinctive aerodynamic lines, custom voiced pickups, state-of-the-art hardware, dazzling finishes, and unmistakable silhouettes combine to create instruments that are pure, purposeful, instantly familiar and radically new.
The Aerodyne Special Jazz BassÂ® features a sleek new look with vibrant colors adorning the elegantly bound basswood body and the matching headcap. A modern â€œCâ€ shape satin finished neck with 12â€ radius fingerboard ensures effortless playability, while newly designed vintage-voiced Jazz Bass pickups and a BabiczÂ® Z-Series FCH-4 bridge deliver a perfect balance of high-performance and classic Fender tone.
The made-in-Japan Aerodyne Special Jazz BassÂ® inspires with futuristic style, premium appointments and exceptional tone. The bold and original designs that inspired generations live on in the Aerodyne Special series.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- SERIES Aerodyne
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR California Blue
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN JP
- HEADSTOCK Jazz BassÂ®
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin Polyester with Gloss Polyester Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE Modern "C"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 4-Bolt
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Maple
- POSITION INLAYS Black Pearloid Dots
- SIDE DOTS Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS 20
- TRUSS ROD Head Adjust
- STRING NUT Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Synthetic Bone
- BODY Basswood
- BODY FINISH Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE Jazz BassÂ®
- BODY BINDING 1-Ply White
- BODY MATERIAL Basswood
- BRIDGE BabiczÂ® Z-Series FCH-4 Bass
- PICKUP COVERS White
- CONTROL KNOBS Chrome Skirted
- HARDWARE FINISH Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Standard Open-Gear
- STRING TREES Vintage-Style Disc
- STRINGS Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt
- STRAP BUTTONS Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP AerodyneÂ® Special Single-Coil Jazz BassÂ®
- MIDDLE PICKUP AerodyneÂ® Special Single-Coil Jazz BassÂ®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION SS
- CONTROLS Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- SWITCHING None
- DIMENSIONS 5.80x5.80x17.10 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 12.10 LB
- FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 34" (864 mm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 17.10 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 5.80 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 5.80 IN
- COMMODITY CODE 9207901000
- STYLE 2 Single-Coil
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.