- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Aerodyne Special Series offers a contemporary take on classic FenderÂ® designs. Distinctive aerodynamic lines, custom voiced pickups, state-of-the-art hardware, dazzling finishes, and unmistakable silhouettes combine to create instruments that are pure, purposeful, instantly familiar and radically new.
The Aerodyne Special StratocasterÂ® HSS features a sleek new look with vibrant colors adorning the elegantly bound basswood body and the matching headcap. A modern â€œCâ€ shape satin finished neck with 12â€ radius fingerboard ensures effortless playability, while newly designed vintage-voiced Stratocaster pickups mated to a specially voiced humbucking bridge pickup and a BabiczÂ® Z-Series FCH-2 Point Tremolo deliver a perfect balance of high-performance and classic Fender tone.
The made-in-Japan Aerodyne Special StratocasterÂ® HSS inspires with futuristic style, premium appointments and exceptional tone. The bold and original designs that inspired generations live on in the Aerodyne Special series.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- SERIES Aerodyne
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR Speed Green Metallic
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN JP
- HEADSTOCK StratocasterÂ®
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin Polyester with Gloss Polyester Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE Modern "C"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 4-Bolt
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Maple
- POSITION INLAYS Black Pearloid Dots
- SIDE DOTS Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS 22
- TRUSS ROD Head Adjust
- STRING NUT Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.69" (43 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Synthetic Bone
- BODY Basswood
- BODY FINISH Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE StratocasterÂ®
- BODY BINDING 1-Ply White
- BODY MATERIAL Basswood
- BRIDGE BabiczÂ® Z-Series FCH-2 Point Trem
- PICKUP COVERS White
- CONTROL KNOBS Chrome Skirted
- SWITCH TIP White
- HARDWARE FINISH Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- STRING TREES Single Wing
- STRINGS Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt
- STRAP BUTTONS Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP AerodyneÂ® Special Humbucking
- MIDDLE PICKUP AerodyneÂ® Special Single-Coil StratocasterÂ®
- NECK PICKUP AerodyneÂ® Special Single-Coil StratocasterÂ®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION HSS
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- SWITCHING 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- DIMENSIONS 6.00x17.00x42.00 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 15.00 LB
- FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 42.00 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 6.00 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 17.00 IN
- COMMODITY CODE 9207901000
- STYLE 2 Single-Coil / 1 Humbucking
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.