The American Professional II Jazz Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Model Name American Professional II Jazz Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Dark Night
- Model #0193972761
- Series American Professional II
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Dark Night
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight 19.45 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.