- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim “C” neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
- Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Model Name 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Model #0177562833
- Series 75th Anniversary Commemorative
- Country Of Origin US
- Color 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions 6.10x18.80x44.50 IN
- Weight 23.25 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.